You won't believe what a 100$ crypto investment
from 2009 is worth today...
Thank you, we will contact you soon.
CryptoInfographic.com does its utmost to ensure the privacy, confidentiality and security of its users are preserved both throughout their interaction with the company and afterwards, to the fullest extent achievable by the company.
1. When new users sign up at CryptoInfographic.com, they acknowledge their willingness to share with the company certain private information which we use for the purpose of confirming the user's identity and ensuring the security of their deposits and trading account. This information is collected in line with our stringent verification procedures which are used to determine international money laundering operations and to ensure the security and safety of our user's trading activity throughout.
2. Our users undertake to supply us with true, updated and accurate information about their identity. Furthermore, they are required to state categorically that they are registering and trading on their own behalf and are not seeking at any time to act any manner which could be considered fraudulent nor are they seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purposes whatsoever.
3. CryptoInfographic.com's data collection procedures include the collection of user's freely disclosed information as shared with the company, in addition to the placement of cookies for the purposes of gathering data about the manner in which users interact with the CryptoInfographic.com website. These tools for gathering user's information are employed for the purpose of ensuring the user's own security and all data collected by the company is shared only with individuals within the company who are involved with the verification of user's account information for the express purpose of ensuring the user's confidentiality and security.
4. CryptoInfographic.com will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regard to our users and former users to third parties without the express, written consent of our users, except in such specific cases in which disclosure is a requirement under law, or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis on the user's identity for the purposes of safeguarding their account and securing their personal information.
5. By signing up at CryptoInfographic.com and through the voluntary interaction they undertake with CryptoInfographic.com's products and services the users confirm and agree that they consent to the use of all or part of the information they provide concerning their CryptoInfographic.com trading account, the transactions they undertake through it and the interactions which they perform with the company on behalf of the company. All interactions the user undertakes with the company will be stored by the company for the purposes of record and as such may be employed by the company in such cases that disputes arise between users and CryptoInfographic.com.
6. CryptoInfographic.com does its utmost to ensure the confidentiality of its users’ personal information including the implementation of data protection procedures designed to ensure users confidentiality. CryptoInfographic.com ensures that its data protection policy is regularly updated in order to ensure that user's confidential information is continually safeguarded.
7. From time to time CryptoInfographic.com may contact users whether by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about CryptoInfographic.com binary options trading or financial market trading. In addition, the company may, on occasion, seek to contact users, whether by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings provided by CryptoInfographic.com for the user. Users consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with CryptoInfographic.com. Any person wishing to opt out of further contact with CryptoInfographic.com at any time whatsoever is entitled to do so, simply by contacting the company whether by phone or email and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the company will be made.